In order to support traditional digital signage and provide a better entry for our clients into full-color LED display industry to develop media business, Nova has launched dual-mode media player PBOX150. It supports switch between synchronous mode and asynchronous mode, which has made it more convenient for clients to use.
1) With synchronous and asynchronous dual-mode, PBOX 150 supports full zoom of video input in synchronous mode;
2) PBOX 150 supports HDMI Loop;
3) With standard configuration of Wi-Fi function, wireless communication can be realized;
4) WiFi supports AP+Station and you can set up your own LAN while connecting public network;
5) PBOX150 supports the load capability of 600,000 pixels. The maximum width supported is 2048 pixels and maximum height supported is 1024 pixels;
6) PBOX150 supports redundancy backup of 1000M Ethernet port;
7) PBOX 150 supports stereo dual-channel audio output;
8) PBOX150 supports playing program via local USB drive;
9) PBOX150 supports playing program imported via USB drive.
10) PBOX150 supports three ways of brightness adjustment: timing adjustment, automatic adjustment and manual adjustment;
11) PBOX150 supports screen lock and blackout;
12) PBOX150 supports screen on/off through power switch;
13) PBOX150 supports SD card memory expansion;
14) PBOX150 supports remote cluster control and play via Internet;
15) PBOX150 supports various media formats such as analog clock, animation, picture, text, scrolling text, digital clock, positive and negative timing, Chinese traditional calendar, etc.;
16) PBOX150 supports playing with transparent background;
17) PBOX150 supports a wide range of chips: driving IC of Macroblock, CHIPONE, Sumacro, Mingyang, IT, Bright Way, Hangzhou Silan etc. supported in cascading mode;
18) PBOX150 supports full-color static to 32 scan;
19) Field frequency is up to 60Hz;
20) Grayscale level is settable and the maximum supported grayscale level is 16bits 65536 grades;
21) Refresh rate: scanning screen can be up to 3840Hz and static screen up to 6000Hz;
22) PBOX150 supports brightness and chroma calibration;
23) PBOX150 is able to connect multifunction card MFN300.