Topics to include:
- Intro to all Novastar products
- Understanding video standards and delivery formats
- Instructor lead exposure
- Hands-on Exposure
- Instructor lead scenarios
- Hands-on practice and scenarios
- Pixel Mapping LED screens
- Media servers and interfacing with LED screens
- Routing and mapping content to screens
- Practical Exam
- Free time with Controller after the student has passed exam
Dec 27-29 -2022
January 23-26 2023
Feb 9th -12 2023
AV professionals, LED Techs, pre-sales engineers, and anyone who will have to operate and basically understand the LED screen system to set it up.
Students will engage in hands-on activities in order to enhance their understanding. They will gain the required skills to successfully set up and operate the LED Screen Processors in most common set-ups, and most importantly understand signal flows to make troubleshooting easier.
Chino Hills, California.
accommodations are not included or provided by Red Dot Logics, you must book your own hotel and flights.