Here at Red Dot Logics, we have been working hard to bring you a new major update to our Pixel Perfect LED software for Mac!
- Easily duplicate a layer with one tap, by clicking on the new “Duplicate” button or by using our shortcut, “Command +D” on your keyboard.
- Customizing the shapes of your screens has never been easier! Once you have configures the basic parameters of your screen, simply double-click on each individual cabinet to remove it from your drawing. If for whatever reason you remove a cabinet by accident, don’t worry, just click on the empty space to bring the cabinet back.
- We also added the auto information update, so when you input options it will show the results right away such as, power 110v to 208v, or 1 phase to 3 phase, or XY coordinate of the Top / Bottom only or for all!
- We have improved the response time of Pixel Perfect LED to enhance calculations and drawings.
- We have significantly improved the Graphic User Interface to color code each section to make it look elegant and seamless, as well as adding functionality for the ease of use.
- Our “Preset” window now includes a wider array of common LED screens being used in the industry. Also, a separate and moveable window will open next to the Layers for optimal user convenience.
- We have added a Quick Start Guide link to the Help menu to quickly explain the functionality. We even added a Keyboard Shortcut list to help all advanced users optimize their experience.
- To upgrade the Pixel Perfect LED software, merely download the trial version from our website and replace the app in your application folder.
- Be sure to look out for our tutorial video that we will be releasing soon!!